View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 11:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kexpat View Post
JKL, thanks for the input. I did read your TOS journey post and it was very informative. Wow, the injections are more expensive than I'd imagined but I'm more than willing to shell out $650 to get a proper diagnosis. I think I'll try getting a consultation from Dr. Gelabert as well, just to get a 2nd opinion.

I found Ken Best from a yelp review. It seems like he's a celebrity chiro fwiw (Jessica Simpson is a patient according to the website).

My biggest issue is getting an accurate diagnosis. As the majority of my pain is located in my fingers, I'm hoping it's something other than TOS, which from what I've read on this site, is very difficult to correct.

I think I will pm you in the coming weeks, thank you for the offer!
I looked up Ken Best too-i think a friend of mine used to see him.I looked at his website but decided not to see him. Celebrity Chiros are usually very expensive. I would call him first to see if he knows anything about TOS. I would think about seeing a chiro or pt that is familiar with TOS. I can give you a couple of names. Usually they do not diagnose-they just treat you for the symptoms. I have seen 2 here: Dr. Horrigan and Dr. Kleinbrodt. Dr. Horrigan knows alot about TOS, but he mostly does soft tissue work. Dr.Kleinbrodt does Active Release Technique. I have been meaning to try Dr. Kleinbrodt again. I would highly recommend going to O county if you can to see Dr. Ando.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote