View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
im thankful that I'm alive after the brain injuries but hope to be able to have a life outside the house again and not suffer physically and thus mentally so much. I prayed so hard after the injury but got worse and worse until I had to quit my job. I kind of gave up praying
Mark I'm sorry about your sufferings. God helps us to cope with life with sufferings. I've been praying for decades to cope with my mental health issues.

I've noticed that God has opened the right doors for me. In the reading of the books of Psalm,and the book of Job in the Bible,you can see that many people suffer at times in their lives. It is written in the book of Job,that He suffered many tremendous troubles,and illnesses at the same time. Job hated the day that he was born at that time.

If we had it made,there would be no need for faith,and love. Most people would become selfish,self-centered,and narcissistic. Faith keeps us going despite the troubles that we go through,and gives us humility.

Don't give up. I have felt like giving up many times,but I feel a need to keep going,and believing. Life is so very difficult at times. Take care. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote