View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default What She Said

hope,

i am going to try to call you on my way to the OT this afternoon; i'm on the fly right now and just have a sec to post this.

i agree wholeheartedly (and in every sense of that word) with what martha just said. i hate it that they are pulling this nonsense with you.

if i were you, i would be on the phone with the state insurance commissioner right about now. this is outrageous conduct on behalf of your insurance company from what you are telling us (i'd also like to know, exactly when did your doctor's office find out about this coverage issue? seems awfully last minute in the notice dep't; that may just be me though...).

don't know if you've ever corresponded with arnold about your case. if you haven't, you should! if you have, call vanessa about this latest disgrace: 916.445.2841. write the governator @ office of the governor, state capitol, sacramento, CA 95814.

people, unite! damn the man!

i am so sorry you have to let tomorrow go. that by no means MEANS this is over for you, or that you won't ultimately get the permanent morphine pump, hope. where there's a will, there's a way.

you have suffered for far too long.

no more mrs, nice guy. no more smiling depression.

so say i!

alison
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote