View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

First, I want to thank everyone that has responded to this thread. Your advice, suggestions, and support are greatly appreciated.
Next, I want you to know that I have been in contact with my MDS’s office and I am waiting on a return call from them. Also, this morning I went and started getting professional help for this situation. I hope we can figure out what happened. I have too much to live for.
What I still don’t understand, is how did this happen? The last thing I really remember is going online to the forum here at neurotalk and reading some of the postings that I skipped over earlier in the week then going to a woodturning website. The next thing I knew I was sitting here at the computer with a gun to my left temple. It was almost like someone turned a switch off and on. I don’t remember unlocking the gun safe, the gun case, or the ammo box. That’s three locks that I had to unlock. The last time I was even in the gun safe was like eight years ago. I can’t even tell the combination if asked right now. I’d have to look it up.
As for calling my brother in the middle of things, like I said, all of a sudden I knew what I was doing. I put down the gun and called him. By that time I was just freaked out. Did my experience a couple of weeks earlier trigger something? I don’t think so because I was having the weird little thoughts creeping into my head before that. So what were these weird thoughts? Yes, they had to do with death in general. I guess I didn’t really consciously give them much thought. My subconscious must have liked them. So could it have been the combination of Comtan and Sinemet? I really wouldn’t think that after eight years on the drugs they would suddenly do something like that. Wouldn’t Comtan and Sinemet be the same as Stalveo? I would think yes except for some filler.
At this point, I just don’t know. Maybe I’ll never know. Just all you other folks out there taking the drugs be careful. We are messing with the brain, strange things can and do happen. I know I'll pay closer attention from now on.

GregD