View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 04:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default extra prayers needed

My husband and I just returned from st. judes. Our 4 month old had been diagnosed with a stage 4 neuroblastoma 2 weeks ago. This was our last option for any kind of treatment. They say that any treatment would just cause suffering, and we should just prepare for the "outcome". So now we are home, it is taking all I have just to type this post. Needless to say, the phone calls to family we have to make will be even harder. All we can ask is for a peaceful and painfree end to Josie's little life. If this sounds awful to anyone here then I'm sorry, but we did not come to this decision easily. I started this post over 4 hours ago, but had to stop several times, as bad as my pain....I would give anything to spare my daughter. So needless to say, I've cried for hours trying to finish this post. My other 2 will be home from grandma house tomorrow, and that is not something i'm not ready to explain. Pray, pray for peace and comfort, pray for support.