View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 11:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had surgery and am worse for it, so I am by no means a proponent of surgery generally speaking. I'm not sure what kind of doctors you've spoken with. I do think it is critical that you be seen by a TOS expert or two. I know doctors don't often like to follow another doctor's botched work, but there may be something that one of the TOS surgeons can do. to improve your situation. I thought it was common for stents to fail and need replacement. At the very least, maybe you could have that done and relieve some of your worry.

I completely relate to your description of the pain. I get nauseous and start sweating, too, when the pain and headache are high. I don't know if this is the autonomic nervous system freaking out or what, but it's awful. I've been in a two week bad patch and it does get very, very old. Like Alison, I just call it a migraine, too, because listing all the components of the pain for whatever person was unlucky enough to ask me how I'm doing is tiresome.

This forum is good as a place to rant and also a place to realize that symptoms like sweating or nausea or feelings mimicking a heart attack are quite common. Now if the researchers will just read all these first hand accounts.

Take care,
Kelly
kellysf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote