View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 06:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Glen...good to see you here. Still don't know the foods that you are relying on to help you improve your symptoms...other than those mentioned here on this post. But, I must say that I never really enjoyed egg plant until this year. Perhaps my body has a need for it now and I ate almost a whole large one by myself a couple of days ago and can't get enough blueberries ..I have hot peppers growing in the greenhouse to give to people who enjoy them ...but have never eaten one myself....will try and hope I don't internally combust. We have tomatoes by the bushels. I try to grow as much as possible of what I eat here on the farm...I eat alot oof it raw right from the plant as I pick...fresh and organic is so important .It is alot of work/ fresh air and sunshine and I feel good! Sometimes exhausted...but good. Grampa said, hard work never killed anyone and if something makes your muscles achy and sore...get out there the next day and do it again. He grew a garden by hand to feed his large family in a body cast after being smashed in a mining tunnel colapse. I don't think I could work in a body cast in the heat....so nothing I face is too hard to do ...you just have to have motive and determination and go for it
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote