View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 06:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes - I agree that the mind body connection is hugely important. I see how this picture would draw one's attention to that, with the violet halo surrounding the head area and the horizontal line through the third eye.

But I'm talking about a different kind of mind body connection here. Ie the rational mind being able to look at the parts of the physical body being afflicted and discern mental and spiritual imbalances.

Here's a personal example: the trigger for my RSD was my right ankle. I have had issues with spraining both ankles - but the right one in particular - my entire life. I wasn't paying attention and landed wrong years ago - ripped it up very nicely and the trauma resulted in an osteochondral defect (a hole in the cartilage in layman's terms.)

So what is the basic function of an ankle? To be supple and flexible and joyfully agile in order for us to move from A to B safely and efficiently. Children very rarely have ankle issues. In short - if you sprain an ankle, or especially have ongoing ankle issues - consider it relative to a lack of flexibility and joy in your life. Both the inflexibility and lack of joy is due the fear of moving forward.

For me this was evidenced by a lack of openmindedness, a belief that I was always right, selfishness, and a lack of joy in my life. I was very much stuck in a rut. Ironically, I thought that I was doing really well in life - but that was from purely a material perspective.

Depending on which side of the body is afflicted (right or left) - the polarity is also a clue. The left side represents the feminine - receptivity, taking in, acceptance. And the right side represents the masculine - giving out, influencing, letting go.

If an organ is damaged - consider the function of that organ.

The key is just to consider the function of the body part in question - it is a signpost for what we cannot face about ourselves.
visioniosiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-30-2014), RSD ME (08-16-2014)