View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 01:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I don't remember the actual B12 numbers, but I'm sure I can call to get them. And yes, thankfully I do have a cell phone with me at all times. Luckily, I've never been in a situation where I've had to call 911, and I hope I never will.

Thank you again, you guys, for this information. It's more than doctors have given me, and, sadly, more attention than most doctors have given me. My symptoms have been blamed on stress and anxiety, a cold, and even dry eye, if you can believe it. That, or they say nothing about a cause, and they don't appear interested in finding one. The last neuro I saw (who just moved out of town, actually) said she didn't know, and she left it at that. It was almost as if a negative MRI meant nothing could be wrong, and that it was the only diagnostic tool available for anything. Negative MRI = no pathology. Overall, most of the doctors I've seen have just been lazy; lazy and disinterested. I've often felt like I'm a nuisance to them, whose symptoms are not severe enough to warrant their attention.

I'm seriously grateful for you taking the time to respond to me and to provide me with really helpful information that I would've have received otherwise. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
karenbbb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote