Thread: "MagMind"
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 03:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for responding, Mark. Since June 25th I been experiencing symptoms. It will be 8 weeks on Wednesday. It was a re-injury, at a hair salon. I had a concussion in 1997 on the same part of my head. I know my accident is freakish and hard to understand (believe me, I never would have consented to a pressure massage of my head if I had dreamed these symptoms would result). My main symptoms are daily tension headache (travels all around my head), feeling slowed down/weighted down, feeling of unsteadiness/dizziness, cognitive fatigue/overwhelmed feeling, noise sensitivity. Also sometimes searching for the right word in conversations.

To help with recovery I have moved in with my mother (traffic noise at my apartment is too loud). I have also reduced my hours at work, altho this is misleading because work actually STARTS this coming week (i am a teacher). I am hopeful that I'll be able to manage, working just mornings 7:30-12:30. It may be too much, which is causing me distress just thinking about it.

I am getting good sleep, nutritional diet and daily walking like never before (the exercise helps a lot), and taking the following daily meds/supplements:
B12 mcg 1000
omega 3 "DHA xtra" 900 mg (total omega 3 dose is 1160mg)
MagMind (3 capsules daily)
Rainbow Light Womens Multi-vitamin (i think is a good source of other B vitamins)
cell salts (periodically)
paxil 20 mg
tylenol 500-1000mg for headache, mainly at night

I was wondering about adding curcumin, altho I have some history of heart arrhythmia and was concerned about this being contraindicated. I need to get a good primary doc. Seeing a neurologist on the 28th (same lady I saw in 1997, she was good).
JuliaBertha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote