View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 05:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi and thank you everyone,

Yes, all this is from a car accident, was rear ended twice right after each other, second hit was off the charts and hit my head. No, no broken bones.

The most problematic areas are....neck, left arm, lower back and left big toe, the pain is constantly there in some form of degree on a scale of 6-off the charts pain when they flare up.

The neuro is sending his EMG report to my Dr so don't have that yet and he said pinched nerves at C7 and left elbow, can't remember where in the elbow but it's at the left side of my neck.

My primary care Dr for a year after the accident was awful, kept putting things off so got a new one, she is sending me for all the tests but still seems pretty clueless as to what to do.

I trusted the other Dr for over a year so I definitely speak up, I feel as though I'm dealing with baffoons on every level except for the neuro I just saw for the EMG, he asked if someone was watching over me very closely as I have a syrinx in the thoracic spine, I should be having frequent MRI's but I'm not, my Dr dismissed it so it's upsetting, I keep getting different answers.

When I was sent to a chiropractor, after him knowing the cervical disc problem, he "cracked" my neck and lower back so hard, I'd gone over and over with him about not doing that.

My lower back is now worse, I wanted to shoot myself for days afterwards because of the pain, now the pain is spreading.

The neuro is suggesting to my Dr to get new cervical and thoracic MRI's so will go in on Monday to talk to her about that.

I was so active before and now I'm never not in pain so it's upsetting, I do try to keep calm and think positive but the pain starts in other areas, like last night my right arm and middle finger were killing me.

The neuro could have done the EMG testing on that arm too but it's not as bad as the left so I forgot to mention it, I'm kicking myself for that!!!

I feel like an idiot asking my Dr to send me again
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (08-16-2014), Synnove (08-17-2014)