View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 02:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Re/Re/ Root Canal

When I went in to see my dentist he did pack the tooth. Then he told me that half of the work was done that day. He did put me on very strong antibiotics. He also did tell me that after I have the root canal he will have to do some bridge work. However this all depends on how my tooth looks when he removes all of the packing to protect the area. He also told me that having a root canal might not happen. He would then send me to an oral surgeon. Another factor in all of this is being on SSA I don't have dental insurance! What a night mare!! Also he did say that he cant believe how well I take good care of my teeth. He does know all about the RSD thing. After I got RSD and saw him he read all about it because of me and other patients that might have it. Right now everything is up in the air about what will happen? I am also going to tell him about everything that was said on here. I will print it out and take it with me so he can read about it!! Thanks so much for all of your input it means a lot to me!! Wishing all of you blessings! Breezy55
Breezy55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote