View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 12:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Lottie!

Hi Lottie,

I'm glad you found it interesting I'm definitely still learning myself, which is why I'm here.

I'd say it's a combination of eastern and western science and religion. I think science and religion both lead to the same place - oneness - although both have significant distortions currently based on the fact that society is still very much based in the physical realm.

That said, this is "my" school of thought based on personal experience, observation, and continuing analysis. I think we all have our "own" relative school of thought based on our own unique experiences and preferences. At the same time, at an absolute level, we are all in this together, so I think it's very helpful to consider other people's thoughts, feelings, experiences, observations, and beliefs with an open mind.

Primary influences/schools of thought for me would be (in no particular order) - this site and others like it, thousands of published medical studies, Martinus Thomsen, Carl Jung, Advanced Yoga Practices (AYP), Louise Hay, Einstein, Christianity, Qigong, Openhandweb, Rob Bryanton, and many others. I'm kind of crackhead when it comes to knowledge - I don't think there is such a thing as useless information. There is a kernel of truth for us in everything.

I'm also a very analytical person whose analysis has taken me into the metaphysical realm, purely out of the selfish necessity to understand my own descent into pain and suffering. I came out on the other side with a love and empathy for all living things that was previously nonexistant. This is my journey and it won't be the same for anyone else, but there are always commonalities and I hope to be able to share them with you, Lottie.

I can say with personal certainty that chakras do exist, and that there is universal energy - Qi, ki, the Force (may it be with you), the Holy Spirit, kundalini, prana, pzioelectricity, it's called by lots of different names depending on how it's observed.

Chakras: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra)
Universal energy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
visioniosiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-30-2014), Lottie (08-18-2014), RSD ME (08-18-2014)