View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 06:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Me Too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiopathic PN View Post
As to my neuropathic pain, I still continue to take the usual Gabapentin and the compounded pain cream. It helps me with the burning, electric zaps, pins and needles... but it does not help with the deep pain in both feet. This relief from the unpleasant sensations MAYBE from the cream OR from the weather but I think its more on the weather. Please hear me out... right now I am in a tropical country with hot and humid weather. Every time i am in an airconditioned room, the unpleasant sensations bother me a lot but once I am out in the sun with my shorts, i feel fine. Its been consistent that when I go out in the sun, wear shorts, and no aircon, I am OK. I am not sure if i am making sense but that is the way I feel. While this weather makes my pain VERY tolerable, it makes my breathing more difficult. 😢. Anyone has the same experience as mine? Does warm weather make the pain less?
Curious, is the "deep pain in your feet" constant or is it brought on by pressure?

BTW, my IPN is MUCH more tolerable when the temperature in/out is above 75 degrees...
Joe Duffer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote