View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 07:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriLHF View Post
Hi all,

Wanted to find out if anyone else has experienced sudden rashes on their RDS/CRPS affected body area?

My right foot/ankle is affected with CRPS and a rash pooped up about 2 weeks ago on my foot and ankle. My Dr put me on a steroid pack for 5 days, but it didn't do anything to the rash. I have read that rashes are part of CRPS...just wanted to hear back from anyone else their experiences and remedies.

Thanks!!!!

Best to all

Terri
Hello Teri ,unfortunately yes ,I'm one of those unlucky ones suffering with rashes and hives many days and suddenly. Mine are kind like pimple look but hurts when something rose then,hurts for real.
Mine are not on my rsd area ,well the one officially diagnose ,but according with some dr my rsd was spreading and feels like they are triggering my pain more.they are around my belly or back,trigger by sweet or heat,any warm weather changes send me stray to flare ,dr only recommended Benadryl and try not to stress,you right ! Like is easy to have pain plus those time bumps hurting as hell.
After few days they go away and few days later, I start all over again
Don't know what s really the problem , I have an spinal cord stimulator as well and trust me ,that's another source of heat and makes my life so confuse and never resolving that puzzle.
Hope soon to see a new dr and finally get a better treatment to treat the rash or at least ,a logic answer ,not excuses like this one : oh hi ,them system case,that as my dr way to approached me every time I saw him. the mystery case,so unprofessional and not helping in any way.
Gentle and soft hugs,take care ,Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (08-29-2014), Russell (08-20-2014), TerriLHF (08-19-2014)