View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 08:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kole87 View Post
...I am not sure where in the body MS presents itself. I have been to a neurologist but she never offered anything. I was basically told I have a neuropathy but they don't know why or what is causing it so I guess they want to see if the symptoms get better or worse and its definitely worse. I don't know if I should try to see the doctor earlier than December. I just feel lost and frustrated because I can't control my own body sometimes. Thank you for your feedback it really helps.
MS can present itself just about anywhere in the body, and when you think about it, since it's a CNS (central nervous system) disease and the CNS affects all our parts, it figures.

There are some common places where MS pops up: the bladder, the eyes, the way we control our muscles, our sense of position in space, our balance, and sensation itself.

I'd say December is a long time to wait. Could you be put on a list of people to be notified in case of a cancellation so you could be seen sooner?

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, osteopenia.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, 12/16/20 - 3/16/24
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-19-2014)