View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 04:47 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Wendeelou.I'm truebliever and my 34 yr special needs daughter has had seizures her whole life.First no you are not crazy.What I read you had a grand mal seizure,and no you haven't fried your brain.Everything you saw and heard did happened.I believe you 100%.My daughter can't recall a lot for a few days,yet when she does she tells me things she saw.when she had to a cpr and the paddles she told about seeing and hearing it all,even telling me about the paddles.You said you smelled gas days before,that was a warning,most people get a weird warning of sorts.Please try and calm down dear.You did not do anything to bring this on,and you are not alone.No one wants to have seizures.If you can get visit another dr.and see what they say.most of my daughters test came back fine,including in house EEG.The harder the seizure the worse short term memory loss.The med you are on takes time,and it might not be the one you stay on.I know this is long sorry,but I felt like I needed to write you.Please stop blaming anything or anyone.I'm here Wishing you well.Truebliever
Truebliever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote