View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Light666,

I can figure out what number tooth it is. Just give me the location of it... upper or lower, left or right... molar..... how many teeth from the back?

The divot may be a small incision that was made during the extraction. Yes, if you could post picture that might help.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light666 View Post
Thanks so much you for your help.

No, thankfully, I do not have any other root canals in my mouth. I'm very happy I got the one that I did have removed.

Btw, I looked in the mirror right now and took a closer look. It almost looks like there is a little cut or divot where the missing tooth is and it extends towards the lining of the tooth next to it. The area seemed to heal nicely as it looks, but that thing that I'm seeing, maybe it's a cut or something? If it's possible for me to get a picture of it, can I post it here for your professional opinion?

The pain is very similar to what I was experiencing before, that's why I'm worried it's reinfected somehow.

With that meridian chart, I am unsure which numbered tooth correlates to which tooth in my mouth. I will see if I can figure it out and get back to you on which tooth it is that bothers me.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote