View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 09:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Well just finished session 22, feel not to bad tonight, when for a nice stroll around the marina tonight...I guess if you have to be trapped somewhere with a concussion it could be in a worse place then puerto vallarta .

Oh, I wanted to share this in case anyone wasn't aware, there is an hbot study going on now at LSU in New Orleans, they are accepting applications. I have already applied. It is an all expense paid 2 month (1 hbot session a day m-f for 8 weeks) study, they will fly you there and cover accommodations and food. It is being put on by the Harch clinic, it would be great if someone here got in it.

I tried to post the link but you have to have 10 posts to post a link. just google hbot study and it will come up. the url is hhbottbistudy.org, I think it will let me post that.

Hey markneil I am glad you found a combination that is working for you for sleep. It gave me an idea. I have some ambien, I took it a while ago a couple times, just a half a pill because I had heard about these people that got up and did things like drive and stuff when they took it, but the half pill made me sleep till about 3am.

I am going to try a whole pill tonight, if it works I think I will take it for 2 or 3 nights then, because you get so much rebound insomnia from it, I am going to do an ativan or valium for a night. that way I think I can avoid getting addicted to benzo's and possibly ambien. kind of excited about it actually.
Steve-Vancity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote