Thread: out of ideas
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 05:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markneil1212 View Post
emg showed nerve problems into both arms and legs. I have pain and pressure from my lower spine into my neck and head and pressure all over. this was from a mild thalamic stroke. how is that mild!!!! the pain never stops and my whole spine and head shake internally in the morning with burning. this is 7 years!!! I'm not working I'm home.

and no answers or treatment. and I get heart palpitations that I feel in my head before they happen. I know that sounds crazy but I get a zap in head then palpitation. they just did negative mri of brain. at 360 pounds, with this pain keeping me in....I don't know what to do. my mother is 82 and she picks up my meds!!!! I'm ranting sorry
Hi Mark,
I think Doc Smiths idea about investigating migraines is a good one. I had the classic migraines that started 25 yrs ago due to Lyme Disease but 3-6 months ago got pain in my neck and head and light and sound sensitivity that I DID not equate with migraines because they were so different. I did a few weeks of Imitrex and some PT(have herniated cervical disc and some calcification s) and it has helped quite a bit.

I know I probably sound like a broken record but some strains of Lyme Disease can really effect your heart and nervous system in all sorts of weird ways. Have you ever investigated that? If you want info I will be happy to recommend some. I was dx'ed 23 yrs ago and feel like I have done every treatment in the book.

My best to you,
Diandra
Diandra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (08-21-2014), Lara (08-21-2014), mrsD (08-21-2014), PamelaJune (08-21-2014)