Thread: Sick of this!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Sick of this!

Hi friends! Ok.. I am sick and tired of my surgen(the one who did the Carpal tunnal surgery) he found out I have tendinitis and ordered me some pain pills. (he didn't even get on the phone with me!! had his secetary tell me I have this!) ok.. I get a call from my pharmacy(Walmart) and they tell me to take a pill every 8 hrs.) vicoprophen?/ what is this?/friends, this pain is unbearable!! I have sever pain from my CT surgery still!! swollen hand, wrist, upper arm and now my shoulder! I have had this wrist pain and swollen hand since my surgery, whick was done Jan. 9, 2007 and my shoulder pain since the middle of March!! then he tells me I indeed have RSD and my bone scan showed up wrist inflamation. This surgeon is trying to get me off his back, I just know it! my other 2 speclists I go to are not until June 21st.. and the other one is July 11th. Now, the pain clinic in Cleveland, Ohio is not until late Aug. (The 16th. or 17th.) this is terriable!! the block never worked because the surgeon said he found a herniated disk in my neck.. blah blah.. I am NOT myself. I am in constant pain. my hand wrist are red, then blue.. ice cold. I'm ready to just throw in the towel. this makes me so mad. I had those blocks for NOTHING!! I can't stand that pain Dr. he called and wants to see me June 6th. for what?? more blocks?? no thank you!! Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote