View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry you're not feeling good Lois... by the by... that's not a cold... That's the leftovers from your glutening. Yep, that's what it looks like... just ask around.

On a happy note: I made 30th place at Hubrid's Hero Heist on Neopets with over 111,000 points! I'm really wanting that trophy... and I'm really wanting to save that last hero!!

Other than that, we are all well here... I'm continuing on with my endeavours... one of which is to learn Dreamweaver... however, now I have to buy it because my trial period is up... and it's over $200... ughh!! I'm going to have to do some saving I think.

I'm learning how to design stuff with Corel Draw. It's fun but I can't seem to come up with stuff as fast as Al does...

So, between learning and paying for these two things, my website has kind of stalled for a bit. Oh well, live and learn, I will get it up and running eventually.

Everyone's well here. There's still excitement in the air about the new chicks and ducklings. Unfortunately one of dd's special chickens looks like it's not doing well. We'll see how it goes.

My old cat (20 years old - almost to the day) died last week. She lay down in the bathroom just too weak to move (so we put her on a big fluffly towel, gave her a couple of dishes of chicken (which she ate all of ) and took all day to die.

She didn't seem uncomfortable at all. At the end, I moved her up onto the wicker armchair that she always used to sleep on in the bathroom and it definitely seemed like she was either having flashbacks or was 'moving forward' as she kept making walking movements with her front legs and meowing right at the end. For her, this used to be her happy behaviour.

She'd walk all around meowing very loudly every night. The older she got, the more she did it. So, it feels like she was happy when she died anyway. I miss her but in a nice memory kind of way, not a really lie-down-and-bawl-my-eyes-out kind of way when an animals dies young... just a peaceful kind of sad. I got her when I was 21, so she's been the only static think for my whole adult life... sigh... speaking of which...

Since she and I always celebrated our birthdays together, that means I also turned 41. I'm sure that when my parents were 41, it was much older than it is now.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote