View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 09:18 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Exclamation pedia sure is making my child sick too

My child ifs two years of age and has no milk allergies. The doctor recommended that I give her half a bottle of pedia sure after her meal because she's a very picky eater. That first night she coughed all night long like she was choking. Coughing and crying because she was restless because of the choking cough. She had just started daycare do my first mind was a snotty nose kid had gotten my Angel sick! Boy was I wrong!!!!! It's the pedia sure she started vomiting from the excessive choking cough. Every single night when she laid down after she ate and took her bath.....another sleepless night for the both of us. I was use to changing a wet paper in the middle of the night but geesh! Vomit too! Her doctor said that it wasn't the pedia sure, that she had a virus. I took her off it and tried hand feeding her myself. So independent, she refused me feeding her. But at the beginning of this month I wanted to try giving it to her again because she isnt eating well. She did the same thing cough and thew up!!!!! Her taste buds are New do I know they enjoy the taste, so it can't be that. I drank a bottle tonight so I could see how it makes me feel and I'm sick too the stomach right now! Something isn't right about pedia sure.
wykeisha minor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (08-22-2014)