View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 08:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I know what you mean

Hey I am exactly 5 months tooooo!!!
I feel EXACTLY like you , I feel like 5 months is long and if I was meant to heal , I should have but I've spoken to people that saw great improvement at 1 year so I guess 5 months is nothing , as for the ringing in the ears , mine went away completely.

Right now I'm dealing with concentration issues , chronic headaches , mood issues and just overly not feeling my self , I just feel "stuck" and can't imagine living this way for ever so I have faith it will get better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy1012 View Post
Tomorrow will be exact 5 months since I hit my head hard on a concrete wall and diagnosed with pcs...my main symptoms are tinnitus and sensitivity to bumps and jolts. Although I think I feel a small notch of improvement very month and it's slow as hell, over all I feel like that's it, my condition will remain like this forever more or less. I have constant on and off chirping in my left ear which is less bothersome and volatile than it was before, but distracting when it's at his peak. It's completely gone in my right ear touchwood.

I can't go out because I dread potholes and bumps. I am on xanax and feel like a zombie not knowing where life is taking me and whats happening with me. Can I expect more improvements after 5 months ? It feels ages since that incident and I should be fine by now I feel, although I know many people are struggling since many months or years. Can a long term anti-inflammatory diet help?
pierre93 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote