View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Smile Very Cool Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by visioniosiv View Post

What if...

These colored thangs are real? And understanding them is one of the keys to healing ourselves?

What if the physical body - shown in darkness here - is our own personal road map, showing us our current location within the journey we are taking? Like a kiosk at an amusement park: YOU ARE HERE.

If so, where is here? Does this make us "wrong" for being here? For suffering? (To this I say H*LL NO.)

What if every physical ailment, every accident, every injury, every single trauma we've ever experienced - has a specific corresponding mental and/or spiritual component directly tied to it? That is not just tied to it, but is the actual source of it?

What if the specific part of the physical body that is afflicted is a clue to self-healing?

What if we could become consciously aware of what is currently veiled from us? A seeming paradox - but nonetheless - what if we could be aware of what we are not aware of?

And what is healing anyways? What are we trying to heal? Is it to feel good in our physical bodies? Does ANYONE feel good in their physical bodies?
Love all of these mind opening thoughts and questions. I work with a very cool Dr who feels every emotion we have, such as depression, anger, guilt,etc works two ways....one way ,physically on the body and secondly as a motivator for us to use as we chose. Which way do we chose though? How do we channel these emotions into physical pain or do we allow these emotions to cause us pain?

Is pain a weakness or strength? I am learning from him to listen to my inner calm self and try to temper out the pain/fire of the CRPS in my right ankle... BTW, I also tore up both ankles during life and as life gets rough, I am now paying for those ankle injures. Right ankle being the worst,it got the surgery first...left ankle is still waiting. My wickedly cool Dr feels with more of a mind -body connection and finding that inner stillness in my monkey brain( his words...I have a jumping monkey brain that goes 100 miles a min) I can have a uneventful left ankle surgery...I can cause this to happen. Period.
I'm also learning Qi-gong, a little about Buddhism, and I am already a nature pagan, so I look at your post with a very open creative mind.

Thanks!

Terri
TerriLHF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-30-2014), RSD ME (08-22-2014), visioniosiv (08-22-2014)