View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 07:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi AMK, I am sorry you are in pain and hope you don't have crps. My ortho, pm dr and neurologist all knew after about four months in that I had crps. I not only had terrible internal pain but outward symptoms too. Shiny skin, long, dark hair growth, purple skin, swelling and immobility of my right wrist and hand and fingers. But as time went on the pain was not only stabbing on the inside, but it was also burning on the outside and my other symptoms went away except for immobility and swelling and redness for the most part. Now I was confirmed with spread to my left hand and feet and stomach. I have swelling, increased hair growth and stiffness, but not as pronounced as my initial rsd site. I also have burning and stabbing pain too. That pain is constant in my hands but only once in a while in my feet. It's a weird condition to have and not every symptom happens to each person. But I hope you don't have crps. If I were you I would get another opinion from someone who knows what crps is. And I never had them stick me with anything. It was just so obvious that I had it so I'm grateful that I didn't get stuck. I heard that is very painful and I'm in enough pain. I hope that you don't have crps and that you find out that you are just healing slowly. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope you feel better soon and that you don't have crps. Take care.
"Thanks for this!" says:
visioniosiv (08-26-2014)