View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 11:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hey rosie - the 'fitting' you described - this happens to my friend with RSD a lot, I didn't know other people with RSD had this too. i guess it's a stage IV thing (if people used "stages" for RSD anymore).
She's just started having her hands twist and turn to rock. It's absolutely inCREDIBLE how strong her hands are, because I do try to prevent them from twisting by fitting my hands underneath hers. Oy vey! I quickly decided to substitute a tennis ball for my hand because the crunching sounds of my hand bones gave me the shivvers <yet another feeble yolk>
All those scarves sound v. fetching and creative. You haven't marred the look with grey duct tape, have you? I don't know what they call this tape in England.
I am glad that you did not die from the pain. I hope you will have the alarming clavicle lump inspected for possible breakage. Don't want infection.
Are you bring any of your mates home with you on holiday? I don't imagine your sister is quite as helpful with scarves, indian food, etc.
Big transatlantic hug <non-painful type>
xoxoxo
mollymcn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote