View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 03:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default It's been over 12 months

Following my occupational TBI, I was diagnosed with small vessel ischaemia some months down the road. Whilst I noticed some odd changes in the two months immediately following the accident, it was until after that stage when I took an anti-histamine when all he'll broke loose. I had some of the most dizzying sensations and terrible headaches for a few months until I finally thought it was subsiding, then I accidentally took too much fish oil, which I believe to be the cause of waking me up one night from sleep like I had been kicked in the head.

This resulted in another round of headaches and odd sensations in all areas of my brain which have been last since early December last year up until about a week or so ago when I finally thought I was mending up.. Then I foolishly ate these oily fish burritos with a side of chips which resulted in similar feelings I had from last December again, except this time, it is like I have those sharp stabbing pains at a very certain point in the back left of my head.

I already had an MRI scan to determine the small vessel ischaemia a few months ago or so, but I was wondering if anyone else has suffered from small vessel ischaemic changes as a result of a nasty concussion?

I just want to some decisive advice which seems to be sorely lacing from the doctors I have seen because they all seem so nonchalant about this, when I deal with the chronic pains every day of the past 12-13 months of my life.

Thanks.
hesitation marks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote