View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 01:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Michael and a huge welcome! wow after reading and seeing the pictures you posted.. sure as all heck.. well, 100% looks like RSD to me. Your hand and mine look the same, by the way. the swelling, shiney appearence, the redness. gosh, those doc's all stick up for each other. You need to get you a lawyer ASAP They have to be total jerks to treat you like you were just a "fly on the wall". I don't live where you are, Michael and can't reccomend a Dr. hmm.......... medical records some how got lost?? to me this just makes me so darn mad, I can't see straight. buddy.. kissing buddy (other Dr.'s Butt) seems to me. Michael, keep on hanging on in there, find a good Dr. (I wouldn't mention anything about loosing records, etc. though to a new Dr.) he may know him and go golfing with him?? LOL ) sorry, don't mean to laugh, but I just hope and pray that you find a really good understanding doc. with some knowledge on this. can you ask around?? friends?? anything. good luck Michael and God bless you too. Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote