View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 04:23 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks. I just feel lost on the neuro issue. I liked the 2nd one the best as she explained for like an hour and had a plan.She never called back though after 4 calls. The 1st neuro has ordered some tests but I have had to ask for a lot and seems to not take anything serious or says its not related like the dizzy or new symptom. Also then having to wait 4 weeks and no report. My mom is going in today to get it and trust me it better be there. Nothing like an angry mom. No the 1st one has no confidentialty they just gave all my records to my mom and when my mom called the doc talk about me freely. I may try to call the 2nd neuro again and try to get a why? I had the high liver enzymes before and why the 2nd neuro wanted me off vicadin which the 1st one keeps prescribing. She put me on tramadol but doesn't work as well. I'm trying hard to get off the vicadin but hard in so much pain. I forgot to ask about pinch nerves. Since most of the pain is in the isolated left ankle/foot/calf. Wouldn't though all the tests I had shown that? I fear something more like cancer or tumor still but they said the tests would of shown. The inflamation was shown in the bone scan,first emg,I think mri. The 2nd emg/nc and ssep showed the pn. I had 2 shots of cortisone mixed with something in that area which made things so much worse. I have another referal for a neuro but fear changing and rather stay with what I have. Then I have the Chicago,mayo and if things get bad again to where I feel dead I will go to the er at u of m like the lady suggested. I just feel like they will do like the other er. Thanks again.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote