View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 03:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default oh gee 4 threads at 1'51 Aug 26 2014

for to-day and 4 yesterday. wow! You have the availability to make thils site so powerfull that every page will be full for each days threads. You want power to make people help and SEE the need for a cure.

NOTJUST A TREATMENT1 A CURE FOR PARKINSONS ALS AND EVERYTHING THAT MAKES THIS WORLD UNBEARABLE AT TIMES,

i AM NOW 82 YEARS OLD LAST SUNDAY AND AM FED UP WITH EMAILS FROM ANYONE WHO THINKS I HAVE ANY ANSWERS I DON't but HERE YOU HAVE THE OPORTUNITY TO be together by the thousands and effect for yourselves the largest forum known to be a moving force for change.

Now you say who will help....you....and you say you can't... well fine continue suffering... but those who I have found on other sites and Facebook have time and there are lots of you out there. The one who helped me most is there so come on and get this momentum back. We need you all just like they used to say Get it together and power works. Parkies put the threads up and the ALS people can say we are right there with you. Before and now do it.
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
badboy99 (08-27-2014), lab rat (08-27-2014), madamlash (08-27-2014), Tupelo3 (08-26-2014)