View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 07:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Oh, I See Matha's Trying to Grab All the Credit Again, Better Chime In!

boy, you nurses really know how to stick together...sheesh! makes the rest of us look rather weak, i must say. (i hope you're happy, OC Woman! )

hope- i hope, i hope, i hope, everything goes off without a hiccough this morning for you, my dear sweet friend.

shhhhhhhh, the insomniacs are trying to sleeeeeeeep, people!!!!

wake arnold up anyway on this issue when you're feeling better won't you? man wants to reinvent himself?.........indeed!

let's start by showing a heart then.

i wish she wouldn't muck these procedure good wishes threads up with those fake howyousay, virtual flowers of hers.

some of us have allergies, after all! - can't those be reserved for something major, like i don't know, say getting a RIB and/or a couple NECK MUSCLES yanked our of yer body, for starters?!? i mean no disrepect here or anything, but you should be ending up on cloud 9 today according to recent reports coming out of PA way... why do you need stupid flowers? or well wishes, for that matter?

and who are you to rate, anyway, i don't think i recall seeing you anywhere around on this forum of late (OK, treadiing dangerous waters of sarcasm here; gonna stop. i take it back! i take it back! i take it back! [there. i took it back, hope - just by repeating that 3x! see how that works? xxoo])

seriously, H, don't hiccough on the table, i think it could be a bad thing - you don't want to end up with that pump in yer elbow or somethng, now do you? (OK, don't tell me!; you have pain there, too... i know, i know i know...there, there, now, now...) so important to hit the right dorsal horn spinal nerve or something...where's mr. science; he's going to explain it all to us i'm sure of it!

actually, i could use a lesson in how these pain pumps work vis a vis someone with a 'pain brain' like hope or i have with the neural plasticity/central sensitization thang goin' on after so many years of severe intractable pain having its wicked wicked way with us...

i which nurse gibb would come up for air; she is so good at research and seems to enjoy it so (victoria! if you're reading...all is forgiven, darling; come home!!!!).

i'm really getting carried away with this 'edit' function. never a good thing. someone needs to do a study on the charater defects of the typical TOS'er and how they correlate to the symptomatology of the disorder. (how's that for a non-sequitur, folks?)

well, hope, i am so glad everything worked out for you the way it was supposed to yesterday. you have waited a long, long time for this pump to be permanently implanted! wear it in good health; i do hope you'll let us know how you're faring when you're able, both b/c we care and b/c so many others are right where you are and have been 'lo these many long months.

alison

Last edited by Sea Pines 50; 06-05-2007 at 07:56 AM. Reason: dread perfectionism
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote