View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 08:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trophy

Dear Ellie, i'm so sorry you had to go through that experiance. kind of made me feel sick thinking about it. by jingo's i pannicked about a silly MRI.
this info for anyone who has to go through this is fab! thanks for taking time to explaine it all so well , i agree whole heartedly this type of information can be of great value to patients, i just wish the med professionals could understand how important this syle of info is. but alas alot of them dont learn any bad side manner, ur description is Thorough, and people would never get so frieghtend of the next time they have to have something done.
i had an MRI last night and couldnt believe the changes they have made in 13 years. i could see through a little mirror , and they gave me music to listen to, 13 years ago was my first MRI and i was slightly allergic to the contrast. i didnt know it at the time and had a very bad time.with no meds at all, so last night i totaly freaked before going, and had stv during i realy cant believe you had a friend there for only 30 minutes , i most definatly would have some one with me the whole time.
your very brave. so hope they get all the info they need to help you as best they can. god bless darlen.
jen from Australia.
p.s maybe someone should right a book or Theses on careing for Patients in the real world.
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote