View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 02:10 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Had an accident 8 years ago, not sure if I had a concussion at that time

I had an accident 7-8 years ago and I crashed my motorcycle into something I don't remember. I immediately fell unconscious and woke up maybe after 20 minutes straight in the ER and realised I had a couple of bruises and some broken teeth. The CT scan of brain was negative. I don't have any memory of what happened and I don't remember where I bumped into that I fell unconsciousness.

I never had any concussion symptoms in the following days or weeks or months after the incident 8 years ago. I felt perfectly normal with absolutely no concussion symptoms and the bruises and rashes healed and I resumed my life normally. Was that a concussion 8 years ago? What do you think ? I remember someone in my family said the reason I fell unconscious was probably because I broke my teeth and that immediately sends signal to brain to shut for sometime to escape the pain because it's unbearable. Don't know how much this is true. But I didnt even have slightest of concussion symptoms following the accident. I didn't hit my head I am sure about it.
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote