View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 05:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbie4u View Post
I found out about them thru Barby Engel's you tube. She lives in AZ but flew all the way to Florida for the initial inpatient but gets her boosters in AZ, so I wrote them. They originally said they were gonna start the inpatient procedure but decided to hold off and they are now "kicking off" their new 10 day outpatient procedure. I will be there until Oct 18 a full month an a half, but I have family there and driving back & forth from San Diego would be harder on me. I am excited and nervous at the same time. If you want I can keep you a breast of things (preferably the right breast) lol
take care and Smile it helps with the pain
And Shelbie is going to keep me posted on how it goes because I plan on going to their 5 day inpatient program once they have finished their outpatient series of programs! From talking to their staff, it's looking like it's going to be more toward the end of the year or early next year, but I am willing to wait. I've been doing some checking around on other 5 day inpatient ketamine programs and FPH still has the best, in my opinion (with regards to follow-up, boosters, screening and the credentials of all of their doctors are top notch).
Yay Shelbie....so excited for you!!!!
LovesTerriers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote