View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 06:43 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Most horrible indeed

First of all of I knew what I know now I would have never started regardless of my situation.
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia because they didn't know what was wrong with me. They started me on a parade of pills nothing seemed to be working. The pain was horrible and I just wanted to feel normal again. I started taking Cymbolta three times a day I would feel fine for awhile then the pain came back again. So I did what the commercial said and I asked my Doc about Lyrica. She was very hesitant about putting me on Lyrica bit I insisted and she wrote the prescription. Well insurance only covers so much Lyrica and Cymbolta are very expensive and I came to a point where I couldn't afford the monthly cost of my prescriptions. It has been a week and a half and I seriously can't handle this anymore. I can handle most of the withdrawal symptoms it's the constant dizziness that makes me want to lose my mind oh and that I cry over everything. I have had the vertigo for a constant week and a half. On top of everything else I am a walking time bomb. I have taken so much time off of work for the Fibro that if I miss anymore I am going to be fired. Any suggestions please? I don't know what to do...
amigh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote