Thread: Muscle Changes
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 10:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown Muscle Changes

Hello,

Its been awhile since I've posted. My PN improved so much while I was in Hawaii, I was actually pain free for almost a month! Wow! I realize know how much stress and lack of rest plays a part of pain management for me. Now if I could only figure out a way to make a living snorkling and playing with my family on the beach in Kona, Hawaii, I think I could beat this PN!

Just as a reminder, I have PM in both feet, lower legs and some in my hands and arms. I also get stabbing and electric shocks in the head and body. My right leg and foot is definately the worst area. I have constant fasiculations, severe muscle cramping at night, etc. I walk fine, although painfully, and am able to keep up with all regualr activities although I do sometimes need to take it easy in the afternoon. I just noticed that my right lower leg muscles look smaller than my left. It is like my leg is shrinking and changing shape. I am going to mention this to my neuro, but I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen to their muscles..actually changing in size? I use it every day, so it is not from disuse...this kind of scares me.....

Ann
ann-elizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote