View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 09:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I am not upset that it is not MS in their way of thinking. I just want to know what is going on. I am in pain all the time and I have cognitive and memory issues. I have speech, vision, hearing issues off and on. Some times when I type, I have to go back and correct my typing because the letters are all there but they are all jumbled up...much like my speech does at times and my hearing does at times, and now my fingers are doing. It just seems that something is short circuiting.

Sometimes, I think my neuro should have set his primary focus on my migraines and his secondary focus on ruling out MS since it was a secondary possibility based on the MRI. If my neuro issues are from my migraines, then they are continuing to get worse while he has wasted time ruling out MS. My body aches and I have spasms from head to toe with nerve twitches and nerve pain at left shoulder blade into rib cage that seems to make be want to hold my breath from time to time.

I will throw all this at my PCP in a week and see what referrals I walk out with...he is very proactive. I am sure rheumatology and probably cardiology just to rule out heart issues (because of the rib cage pain and family heart issues and I had a EKG last December with a prolonged QT wave and an abnormal T wave) doesn't explain everything else, but I know my PCP...

Last edited by bddouglas; 08-28-2014 at 10:25 AM.
bddouglas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (08-31-2014), NurseNancy (09-02-2014), SallyC (08-28-2014), Starznight (08-28-2014)