View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 05:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

As Lara says the danger is not knowing what kind of seizure you're having if that's what's going on, also you can suffer from more than one kind of seizure so it gets so complicated but a Dr who knows what they're talking about should be able to figure it all out eventually.

Quite often damage to the brain (which can be causing all this) is too deep for most tests to pick up on.

Plus people who definitely have seizures, but no test shows anything, are often put on seizure meds, it's trial and error.

Interesting that your headaches are getting worse, mine are too, I was diagnosed with migraines, this all happened after the concussion.

If they are PNES, as Lara mentions treating the underlying conditions such a depression, anxiety etc can help.

Sorry you're going through this, I know how frustrating it is.

Notice you're not getting sleep, lack of sleep as you probably already know can make this seizure like activity much worse, along with stress and anxiety.

I am sure you're doing the same thing but I am doing as much research about all this as possible so when you see someone else you can ask questions.

Hang in there.
Sitke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (08-28-2014)