View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 09:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Dear Bryanna:

Thank you so very much for your reply and advice! I was told that he's too young to do post and crown, that he needs to be at least 18 before it's done. Is he also too young for implants? Something about jaw bones not fully developed. I have hear/read problems associated with implants also. Wouldn't the implants block the energy flow of the meridian? Wouldn't it be bad to have metal in the mouth that can cause magnetic field and interact with other signals that's flying around in the air around us?

I have read through lots of medical/scientific journal and papers since the accident. Most of them are difficult for me to decipher. I blame myself for allowing the RC. He is a very thoughtful and considerate boy and I couldn't believe I'm the one that kill the teeth.

Do you think oil pulling with coconut oil can cut down the bacteria?

May I also ask your thoughts on wisdom teeth? I'm taking my 18 year old to have his wisdom teeth checked, possibly removed tomorrow upon the general dentist's recommendation. I'm loosing faith in my dentist. I have been going with her for 20+ years. The fact that she thinks that rc'd tooth harbor bacteria is nonsense really bothers me. If the bottom wisdom tooth is not coming out straight, if it comes in horizontally or at an angle, is it reason enough to have it removed? If the bottom one is removed, should the top one be removed even if it's coming in straight? Do you need a counter force of the bottom tooth to keep the top one healthy?

Thank you so very much again. I really appreciate you time and advice!
AKDENTAL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote