View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Never done this before

Well, I have never done this before. I recently have been diagnosed with some spinal stenosis and a protruding disc and I was curious as to who all out there can give me ideas as what to do or where to go from here. I have suffered the pain for a long time. ( I am only 29 in a couple weeks, but have injuries from when I was young). I have an MRI test of my lumbar spine and the results I have no idea what they really mean...and was wondering if I post what it says maybe someone can explain to me what it means. I had an apt with a pain management doctor but when I realized all he does is help manage the pain I wanted to find an actual surgeon who can tell me if I am a good candidate for anything like minor invasive surgery. (no way I will have a full blown surgery on my spine, unless i was desperate beyond any other help).

I hope to talk to some knowledgeable people on here and exchange experiences. The doctor I was referred to seems to have a lower rating on doctor sites I have found, so that is also making me nervous about receiving an adequate diagnosis.

Hope to chat with you all soon,

Christina
aaronsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (08-29-2014), Lara (08-29-2014), tamiloo (08-28-2014)