View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 12:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Melody I have a bug phobia too. A long time ago before we could afford an exterminator we had cockroaches that would show up on the kitchen floor when the lights were off for the night. (this was our old house that we lived in many years ago)

Anyway one night I turned on the light and there were two cockroaches right by the sink on the floor. I threw shoes at them trying to get that lucky shot from across the room. Never did kill them and in fact I think they were laughing at me.

My hubby was working the night shift at the time and I was scared those two bugs would come into my room if I didn't watch them. Now my bug man is my best friend and he is well worth the money. In fact he is coming today...Sue

PS your stories are hilarious and I think you should write a book about all your escapades.

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote