Thread: New To Group
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 07:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Welcome to the group Buggyboys. I am sorry that you may have rsd but am sure you will find comfort here. This is a great place to make friends and get support. I've had the symptoms you've had and I have rsd. Mine started in my right wrist, but spread to my feet and other hand and stomach. After the spread to my feet I got plantar fististus (sp?) (which are also called bone spurs that are caused by calcium deposits) in the heels of both of my feet and have severe bone loss and osteopenia in my hips. I also have had constant pain, discolaration and a sometimes burning and sometimes cold feeling thought not at the same time. I am not a dr, but it sounds like you have some of the symtoms of rsd, but then again it could be something else. If I were you I would see a PM dr and neurologist to confirm. They can sometimes tell by just looking at the affected area. It was painfully obvious (no pun intended) that I had it because of the grotesque way my right wrist, hand and fingers looked, the difference in temp of my hands (my affected hand and wrist were colder and still are then my left hand), the horrific constant pain I was in, and lack of range of motion. I hope you don't have it, but if you do, you have found a great place for friends and support. I am a rsd "survivor" of almost four years now and I'm always here if you need a friend. Take care.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-30-2014)