View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 12:16 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for the responses.

My headaches are in very specific places too, but are always moving around etc. I think in terms of pains, I have experienced pretty much every sort of pain/ sensation available for the brain to feel. Sometimes they are very sharp stabbing pains in specific spots and a few months back it was a general pressurised feeling with the same sensations.

Last year after I took the antihistamine was easily the worst, I was having vision problems and balance issues as well. It was basically really hard to get a good grip on reality and I would have some nights where I woke up in shock because it felt like I had been kicked in the head, and then I would wander downstairs dazed and confused and not even know what was gong on. I have made progress well beyond that point, but the core issue after this many months is still apparent. I know this because a couple of weeks ago I was actually feeling okay/ somewhat normal again and then I went ahead and ate that really oily/ salty food and had a bit of caffeine and that seems to have kicked me right in the guts again so to speak. I don't really know what to do any more, except just keep on waiting. The depression it gives me is maddening, it becomes so hard to enjoy the simple things in life.

To answer the second question, they said the issue was in the paranchyma, or grey matter (I think). And the core blood vessel damage was the same area of the TBI.
hesitation marks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote