View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 09:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Lyrica challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
My experience, pretty much, mirrors McKenzie's. Things got more and more intense, before they started to improve. The pain was indescribable. I also had many other weird effects, including my eyes hurting, and watering so copiously, that I could barely see.

I hope you are under close medical supervision.

Hang in there.
Hi Hockey and mckenzie , Thanks for replies. At the moment I feel as though each day is just a chore and afraid of what will happen next, which of course does not help. Hockey that stuff with your eyes I can equate with as I started with very bad Eyeball twitching and rhinitis . But basically as you both know its your who body . Been to see my acupuncturist who showed me what the drug does and how it followed the meridians of the body. She is well qualified and also a senior physio . Also hates this sort of drug as has seen the effects in so many people. TRying keep normal each day but as you know its really difficult and indeed at times seems impossible. Neck just back in severe spasm now and scalp tight back spasming down one side of spine. What I would give for just 10 mins relief. Got the family visiting and it makes me very tired. What a shame , they don't really understand. How could they ? Am seeing Docs , but they don't think there is a withdrawal effect from Lyrica or maybe they do but afraid of admitting it ?

THanks again

Nick
Johnsonsyard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote