View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Tramadol and Cymbalta

I took Tramadol and Tylanol for 10 years for Restless Leg and insomnia, and then for RLS, insomnia, and fibromyalgia. It worked great until... it stopped working. I had no side effects when I stopped. But have had no happy solutions since. I've tried Celexa, Cymbalta, but Tylanol seems to be the best, though not perfect by any means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1234 View Post
I have idiopathic neuropathy,and my neurologist has been pushing me to try Cymbalta to help manage the pain in my legs and feet. I finally relented and started a 30mg dosage 4 days ago.

I have always felt a little off and tired due to the neuropathy, but now I am completely exhausted and feel loopy like a bad high pretty much all the time. Is this what most people experience starting this drug and will the effects lessen soon? Has Cymbalta significantly helped anyone else out there with nerve pain?

I am tired of putting drugs into my body and not knowing what they are going to do to me...unless it is really going to help! I was on Tramadol 50-100mg a day and felt like that was helping more than this drug but worry about being on pain meds for the rest of my life? So confused...
seriousc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote