View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 06:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I personally have a belief on many things as long as they are beneficial ,we all can decide to follow,or belief it that work for us,I do like the links and truly practice mediation and relaxation even with my butt hurting,for real,I had scs in my buttock and get severe damage due to rsd and the surgery and siting makes suffer severe pain,but I was working for years with and asian pharmacist who tried honesty to help me with my pain and introduce me to meditation and helps me to relax my mind and so the pain gets some better relief ,obviously I'm not to deep into it because I had other belief but it won't hurt to try some thing to improve our health.
I like the fact he helped me during work and after work ours ,he is a bless ,we are not longer working together because I got lay off but he still invites me and my family to practice light yoga,reiki ,meditation whenever he can and have a day off,I truly appreciate someone who might not know 100% what rsd is but tried to help in the best away,having distracting mind is a relief! I know the rules about religions talk and all that !but what helps won't hurt us just if we try one or couple times, the goal is free our mind and body of pain,Any western or eastern traditions can help !I respect all views and sure we all have our own belief but to me ,what helps is good.
Thanks for the links and to all who participate on this thread,we can lean still something new day by day from each other's and won't hurt when we all do things we no harming intentions and respect ,that's why i like to be here.
This is the reason we are here,help and try to relief our emotions and pain,gentle hugs and take care ,Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (08-30-2014), visioniosiv (09-05-2014)