View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 07:32 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Should I Stay?...or...Should I Go?

This is my 1st post & my last attempt to get some answers or understanding for my boyfriend's behavior. Tito was only 22yrs old when he struck a tree with the left side of his head. I didn't meet him until 10 yrs after his accident. He has a TBI with short term memory loss & cognative thinking damage. I met him only a few times in person before leaving town for 6 mos. We had a celll phone relationship talking for countless hours & I came back early to be with him instead of only talking with him. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM SEEMED PRETTY NORMAL...other than occasional forgetfulness. After just two days around him I realized how deeply his injuries affectet him & his daily living, etc... I was pretty involved (and curious) so I stayed with him. That was 2 yrs ago & I am having BIGv problems with him. He has lied to me constantly ans he goes thruogh my personal things daily and takes what he wants. I HAVE RESORTED TO LOCKING MY THINGS UP!! IS LIEING & STEALING RESULT OF HIS TBI? I CAN'T DO THIS!
tito's girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-20-2014), Hockey (08-31-2014)