Thread: Went to UVA
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 12:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Went to UVA

I went to see a PM at UVA. This time I used my anthem and was referred by my primary. What a night and day difference in doctors and insurance. Instead of being told there is nothing wrong with me (as was the case with workers comp) I was told yes it looks and acts like RSD lets do blood work and schedule a nerve block. I was given more medication and increased my dosage of gabapentin. Both of the doctors I saw were very compassionate and both explained what they were seeing and thinking. They actually saw the strange coloring and swelling along with the difference in temperature. Most important I was not told I am crazy and it is all in my head. I am relieved for that. Now I am terrified because I am not sure how I feel about nerve blocks as they are invasive.
My next task is the attorney that has been handling this for me I am not so sure about. So what to do? Been looking for a different attorney problem being is every one and everything in Lynchburg loves my former employer. I compare it to living in Orlando and working for Disney World. No one wants to sue Disney and there resources.
Any way I am relieved someone wants to help me medically. Problem with today is I have been in serious flare since visit to UVA.
Hope every one has a good holiday.

Phaedra
Phaedra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (09-04-2014), eevo61 (09-01-2014), Jimking (09-02-2014), RSD ME (08-31-2014), St George 2013 (09-01-2014)