View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 08:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Russell Along with the Thanks I just wanted to say it was tough leaving our place up north. Funny how many people don't realize the Gem that is Northern Michigan the lakes and the towns... I also found out about winter down here, this past one was hard and pretty much kicked off the roller coaster I'm still on. Then again I've seen folks or talked to people online who've had a worse time so I guess so far I'm lucky since we all know with CRPS things can always get so much worse.

RSD ME, Thanks, but I didn't want to waste space with all the treatments I've tried so far, even my Northern Michigan Dr. told me that aside from some type of Ketamine infusion all I had left was the pharmaceutical options or warm water hydrotherapy which unfortunately isn't close enough to be practical since I really don't travel well.

I do appreciate the support, what our condition needs is more awareness I think the whole Paula Abdul thing set us back 20 years.. I don't know if Ms Abdul has CRPS for real in a very mild form or not but the impression she gave that it could be lived with that easily and "cured" when even with the Ketamine Coma treatment they have patients that a year later have a reoccurrence.

Last edited by picobill; 08-31-2014 at 08:23 PM.
picobill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (08-31-2014), shelbie4u (09-03-2014)